Parry Sound Downtown Business Association

I received a parking ticket!


I received a parking ticket what do I do?

If your meter ran out of time while you were shopping, dining, exploring or at an appointment and you received a parking ticket you can fill out a "Request to Review a Parking Infraction" form.  These forms are available at the town office located at 52 Seguin Street during regular business hours, or downloading the form here.  This form can be printed, completed and submitted to the town office either in person or by mail.